Quick Introduction about Us

Hi, My name is Alicia Thomas. Im 20 years old and my husband and I currently live in Mesa, Arizona. I thought for my first post I would just introduce us really quick. My husband and I met when i was 18 years old. We knew each other for about 4 months before we started dating. I was friends with his best friend first actually and then I met my husband. My husband said it was love at first site for him, but me was totally opposite. I didn't want him at first, mainly because I was planning on serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ( also known as mormons or LDS, my husband and I are LDS. if you want to learn about our religion you can click this link -----> www.lds.org)It was a really hard decision for me but I didn't want to loose this chance of being with my husband. So, we started dating and four months later he proposed. Six months later we got married in the Gilbert LDS Temple on December 19, 2015 and it was the best day of my life. We have been married for 6 months and now we are expecting TWIN GIRLS,yes twin girls. More to come on the Twins and some stories. ;) So thats us, subscribe and follow me for updates on our crazy adventure!


June 22, 2015 we got engaged 




This is us now :) 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top